Plaza Vieja

Old Square, surrounded by Mercaderes, San Ignacio, Brasil and Muralla Streets is from 1559 and on colonial time was a top centric place at Havana. Originally called Plaza Nueva, it contains boutiques, restaurants, museums and luxury apartments. The center fountain is an exactly copy of the original, made by the sculptor Giorgio Massari. Since 1996 is been taken a restoration project at the Plaza.

Plaza Vieja
Plaza Vieja
© 2015 | All Rights Reserved