Revolution Museum

This spectacular construction was decorated by Tiffanys's of New York. The museum is composed of two parts: the building itself and a backyard with the Granma Yacht, where Fidel and the 81 expeditionary came from Mexico in 1956.

Inaugurated in 1920 was the presidential house until Batista and in the outside is kept a fragment of the city wall, previously located in the same area.

Revolution Museum
© 2015 | All Rights Reserved